Time 2share is committed to protecting the personal information of our service users and will not share it with other people unless consent has been given.
Time2share is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and aims to be clear and open about how your data is used. We will not share your personal information with other people unless you give your consent.
This policy explains what data – personal and anonymous – we collect from you and how we use it.
The information we might collect;
- Personal details such as name, address, telephone number and email.
- Health information
- Personal interests
- Family circumstances
- Ethnic origin
- Bank account details when taking donations and payments, but we will destroy this information as soon as the requested action has been completed.
- information about the use of our websites, such as which pages users visit most often, and which services, events or facilities are of most interest. We may also track which pages users visit when they click on links in Time2share emails. We may use this information to personalise the way our websites are presented when users visit them, to make improvements to our websites and to ensure we provide the best service for users. Wherever possible we use aggregated or anonymous information which does not identify individual visitors to our websites.
Why we use your personal information;
- to provide you with the services, products or information you have requested;
- for administration purposes;
- to further our charitable aims, including for fundraising activities.
As part of this, we may analyse the personal information we collect to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you in the most appropriate way and with the most relevant information.
If you enter your contact details in one of our online registration forms, we may use this information to contact you even if you don’t “send” or “submit” the form. We will only do this to see if we can help with any problems you might be experiencing with the form or with our websites.
We may need to share your information with our service providers, associated organisations and agents for the purposes described above.
You have a choice about whether you want to receive information about our progress and fundraising activities. We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting the admin office at Unit 35 Easton Business Centre, Felix Road Bristol BS5 0HE or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Time2share is concerned to protect the privacy of children and young people aged under 16. Some of our activities are age restricted such as Family Friday and Bristol Dinner who have specific rules about how children under 16 can take part in our events. We will seek consent from a parent or guardian before collecting personal information about a child aged under 16.
By providing us with your personal data, including sensitive personal data such as details about your health, you consent to the collection and use of this information in accordance with the purposes described above and this privacy statement.
Right of access
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee of £10) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. If you wish to exercise these rights, contact the admin office at Unit 35 Easton Business Centre, Felix Road Bristol BS5 0HE or email us on email@example.com
In the unlikely event of a data breach we will
- access the risk of the breach and notify those affected within 48 hours of notification of the breach.
- Outline what we are doing to contain the breach and ensure it does not happen again by reviewing the circumstances and changing procedures as appropriate.
- Notify the ICO within 72 hours